Open Voucher Program
This program is the best way to travel at your own style and speed. It gives you the flexibility to choose your own route and also the hotels where you want to stay, all in real time.
The program guarantees you a car, the first night in San José and a welcome at the airport where you get information about the country. After that, you have more than 100 hotels to choose from.
¿How does it work?
- You buy the package that best serves you: 7 - 10 - 14 nights in Costa Rica
- You can choose between two types of vehicle: standard Yaris or Bego 4x4
- You get a cellphone and a GPS to help you get around and make reservations.
- After the first night in San José, all other reservations must be made directly with the hotel (3 to 24 hours before arrival).
- Using the vouchers, you can make reservations and go to any of the hotels at any time. (Subject to availability)
- For an additional cost you can add to this program: a Tortuguero package, a Corcovado National Park package, all inclusive hotels, among others.
- To complete your adventure you can take avantage of special prices and deals on tours, restaurants, spas and more.
All participating hotels are located in tourist areas where you will be able to participate in many different tours and excursions. In the program participate two stars hotels, three stars hotels and four stars hotels. In most of the hotels breakfast is included.
These are the prices of the program per room in double occupancy:
|Nights||Standard - Yaris||4x4 - Bego|
|7||$1,260 USD - BUY||$1,380 USD - BUY|
|10||$1,800 USD - BUY||$1,956 USD - BUY|
|14||$2,472 USD - BUY||$2,670 USD - BUY|
*Full details about the rates here: conditions.
Remember that if you have any question or special request, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the complete list of hotels participating in the Open Voucher program (in alphabetical order). Also, the participating hotels are marked in our normal listings with the yellow logo of the program.
Hotels in other countries: Hotels in Guatemala